For the 3FLEX® concept the vaccines Ingelvac CircoFLEX®, Ingelvac MycoFLEX® and Ingelvac® PRRS MLV are shipped separately and freshly mixed before administration. The 3FLEX® box contains one bottle of each (Ingelvac CircoFLEX®, Ingelvac MycoFLEX® and Ingelvac® PRRS MLV).
The ultimate tool for the control of three respiratory diseases in swine: PCV2, M. hyo and PRRS
- Customized control of three swine diseases: 3FLEX® is the only approved combination vaccine for protection against PCV2, M. hyo and PRRS in a single injection.
- Fewer injections: 3FLEX® is easy to mix and is administered in a single 2 mL injection to pigs 3 weeks of age or older, reducing labor and stress of injecting pigs multiple times.
- Research proven efficacy: Extensive research studies show lack of interference between antigens and a high level of immunization and product efficacy against all three diseases.
- Contains the unique ImpranFLEX® aqueous-based polymer adjuvant for strong immune response and low risk of adverse reactions. For most swine producers, a single 2 mL dose of 3FLEX® replaces multiple injections of monovalent vaccines; saving time, labor and the hassles and stress of handling pigs multiple times. More importantly, extensive research studies show that 3FLEX® consistently provides effective protection against clinical disease associated with PCV2, M. hyo and PRRS. In addition, there is no interference between the individual antigens when administered to pigs as a single injection. This means 3FLEX® effectively immunizes pigs against all three diseases and there is low risk of adverse reactions.
Efficacy is the most important factor in the development of vaccines; however, we go further. With our customers and the health and wellbeing of their animals in mind we focus on creating vaccines that minimize vaccination stress to the animal and can be conveniently administered by you.
This is why we developed ImpranFLEX® technology, a aquous-based adjuvant containing a matrix of crosslinked polymers that act like a sponge to the antigen. The antigens on the surface of the sponge-like structure are released quickly whilst the sponge also releases antigen more slowly leading to a prolonged immune stimulus
ImpranFLEX® is specifically designed to allow single dose, low volume vaccines without the need for booster dose. By using this platform for various vaccines we bring you products which can be mixed to further reduce vaccination stress for both you and your pigs without compromising safety or efficacy
3FLEX® Mixing Sequence
- Shake each bottle of liquid product before use. Insert a vented transfer spike into Ingelvac MycoFLEX® headspace bottle. Invert the Ingelvac CircoFLEX® bottle over the Ingelvac MycoFLEX®. Transfer the full contents of the vaccine into the Ingelvac MycoFLEX® bottle via the transfer spike and gently shake.
- Remove the Ingelvac CircoFLEX® bottle and slowly insert the transfer spike into the Ingelvac PRRS® MLV vaccine bottle, releasing the vacuum.
- Transfer a portion of the mixed vaccine from the Ingelvac MycoFLEX® bottle into the Ingelvac PRRS® MLV bottle. The amount transferred needs to be enough to rehydrate the Ingelvac PRRS® MLV product. Flip the Ingelvac PRRS® MLV and Ingelvac MycoFLEX® bottles - still attached by transfer spike - to transfer rehydrated product back into the Ingelvac MycoFLEX® bottle.
- Shake well and use immediately. Rehydrate only with vaccines licensed to be mixed with Ingelvac PRRS® MLV, do not mix with other vaccines or materials.